Wednesday 13 March 2013

Session #3

$30 won on the session! EV of $215....... a sad last minute beat to destroy my dreams

http://weaktight.com/5608552

Was super happy with the session though, basically a textbook example of how I want to be playing, decent amount of 3betting, delayed bluffs, and flop raises but without venturing into spew.

Feel like I should walk my dogs. Hmm, really can't be bothered. Meh, actually the mental inner peace it gives me will probably help me. So yeah, gonna walk em.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Had a couple more q's grog:

a) Are you allowed to reveal who else is in the skype group? SO i know you, adam001, jude. ANybody else i might be familiar with (2p2, leggo)?

b) WHat's a video narrative?

c)

grog said...

Zaza, flippety, dinty you probably know. + a load of other midstakes stars regs.

b) Lol, er, it's like when I make a video and I talk through the action...... basically whenever I make a video I super crush, so it's just a reminder to talk through the action in my head as if I'm making a video. Trying to justify something stupid quickly shows it up as being...... stupid.

Unknown said...

Oh ok.

I want to follow this point up soonish. It's kind of related to this but I've got your quote saved somewhere, it's more to do with you talking about your 'intuitions', and you KNOWING the right play and then due to having to explain to leggo members your reasoning you fail to.

Give me a couple of days

grog said...

Aight