Friday 1 January 2016

2015 Results






+ about $34k rakeback. Actually my worst year as a professional, but still not 'lol bad, terrible' of course. It's all relative, I've had periods of complete meltdown at times this year.

I could talk about several areas of potential improvement going forward, but honestly I think the main improvement is just one of lifestyle. Eat regularly, drink a lot of water, don't play when I'm not feeling it, quit when I'm not feeling it, and always always bring myself back to the hand currently in progress when any other kind of ideas take hold.

I start the year extremely low BR'd, the above graph is deceptive- I basically won infinite at 100 and lost it at 200 and 500 in the latter quarter of the year. I sorta don't wanna stay at 100, a) because of my pride, and b) because I worry that I'll become indoctrinated to that level. There's a good chance though that it's so ridiculously lol-soft that it's better value than 200 atm. 200 is rapeable too though, I just have to grow my BR to the point that I'm not looking over my shoulder when playing it, while also removing the 'need' to play which causes me to play during sub optimal times (aka, my head's done in with something).

Deffo going to aim for lots of hands though, but if I have a single resolution for this year, it's to remember that 'not playing' in certain situations is infinitely preferable to playing. And over the year, I'm going to get decently rewarded for just watching Netflix instead.

Hope you're all well.

Dan

No comments: