Tuesday 15 June 2010

The Last 10 Days..........


I've strung together 10 consecutive winning days for probably the first time ever. Before this month, I doubt I strung 3 together all year. I don't know if it's an achievement or not, but it's certainly an indicator that I'm playing well, and my confidence is sky high going into Vegas on Saturday.
_
I'm just slightly down today after being stuck $3k following a grudge HU match with MissWiss333 or something, and so I'm looking to get into the green later on and make it eleven consecutive. I don't normally do grudge things, and I should never have started it considering I was getting light headed but went ahead anyway and played pretty poorly.
_
HU's weird sometimes, because in a vacuum I want to play a hand in a certain manner, but there were so many hands early on where he just had to have the nuts....... I fold every one but eventually you have to take notice of frequencies, but then of course he knows I'm getting pissed off and the next one isn't likely to be a bluff, etc etc. I got owned basically but I'm gonna hunt him down the next session I get when I'm feeling on fire and hopefully get it all back and more.
_
Apart from today, my light headedness issue has almost been cured! It's down to exercise etc I'm sure, and I'm giving this health improvement probably 70% of the credit for recent results.
_
I'm on $16k currently for the month, all of which I'm taking to Vegas. NOT for spends though, last year my attitude was all wrong in that regard. This year I'm pretty determined to come back with more than I go out there with. I'll record my live session results, and make sure I keep my competitive edge and not get drunk and fuck about and squeeze 97s into the 25bb PFR, as per usual.
_
I go out on Saturday, my sister and her BF come on the Sunday. My mate Cudbud comes on the Tuesday, and Nicola and her mate are coming on the following Sunday.
_
Is all.
_
dan


6 comments:

Chris said...

Nice way to build up to vegas. just don't lose $6k in the airport this year.

MattUK said...

Keep crushing!

I'll be in vegas June 26th to july 1st. Im staying at the rio so if you plan on being there any of those days let me know and we can meet up for dinner or a drink.

grog said...

Lol that airport session set the tone for the whole week really didn't it?

Ya cool Matt I'll be in the Rio at some point around then playing cash and the events etc. You playing any?

Martin said...

nice results, gl in vegas dude!!!

MattUK said...

I haven't made up my mind yet but there is a $1500 event on the 28th (i think) that I might play.

I think I am mainly going to be playing cash. Mainly at the rio but I want to check out the Bellagio, Venetian, and the Wynn.

Patrick said...

Great results Dan,
I'll be in Vegas first of July till 30th, Maybe we could play a session together or otherwise just have a drink!
just pm me at Leggo!
Ooh and Holland is gonna win the WC!