Saturday 17 July 2010

Sanity Check Time

1) I think I'm playing reasonably well
2) I'm $1800 down today at AP 200nl
3) I might just be insane

I often advise this remedy to people in my position: make a video. Not a leggo one, because I don't have money on other sites and I'm too broke to put it there. But, a video that I'll post here that hopefully one of you might watch and tell me I haven't lost all my marbles.

It'll be a live one, so I might ramble incoherently at times, but hopefully someone comes back saying 'ya dan, not bad'.

Some key factors on which to grade myself:
  • Playing in position religiously
  • 100% focus on betsize and my perceived range
  • Apply a shitton of PF pressure without over stretching myself

Video posted later on today once it's rendered etc....

Oh, and FUCK 200nl. This video will be at 400nl and I'm there to stay, and yes that does mean that the 20k hand prop bet where you all get $100 with no risk to yourself just for seeing me play 400nl is OFF. I repeat off, as last time I had to pay out a couple of stalking leggo members.

Video up soooooon.

dan

1 comment: