Friday 4 February 2011

Session Review 1

Hands: 935
Net: $-131
EV: $83


I'll start with the big pots, of the 4 200bb pots I played (losing 100bbs), one was badly played, one was a definite cooler (3bet pot AQ on KQQ), one was a big suckout and one was a PF flip AK losing to QQ

Of the ones I won, one was a fish spaz, one was a PF flip, one was a squeeze with 96s that made the nuts.
I'm sad at the big pot I played terribly, very terribly. May as well get it out there........

http://weaktight.com/3206851 need to bet turn, or as played fold river, or preferably bet flop and turn, and if checking turn don't bet river!

In terms of generalities, I'd say I didn't pay 100% attention to my instincts, and especially made too many loose flop peels with no plan to win the hand VS further aggression. I think I also need to seize on definite weakness more and not worry about my own lack of repping something.

Loose peels are the biggest thing I think, especially say, on the turn IP after I check flop with a GS and I'm then left making the worst (200nl) bluff ever on the river.

On the whole, I think I hit around par for this session, but I need to start sinking some birdies.

Goals:
  • No loose peels
  • Trust instincts and override the conventional wisdom

No comments: