Monday 26 September 2011

Playing Better ....

Results have been good the last couple of days. Playing well but obviously running hot situationally given the upswing. Overall though I feel like 10bb/100 is probably fair.

 Flatting 3bets is working out well. I had a shaky start of trying to win every pot, but it's just been so long since I regularly had middle pair 8 in a 3bet pot that I just forgot some stuff along the way. So I'm improving a lot there. I'm even quite happy flatting small 3bets OOP VS clearly weak ranges that come with a 'free' flop cbet 85% of the time or so.

Probably not too many 'sick' hands along the way, at least in terms of calldowns. That's a badge of honour if anything though, the vast majority of multi tabling regs at 200nl just don't have the stats or heart for big bluffs requring complex thought. In a lot spots having the attitude of 'if I'm getting owned, I'm getting owned so infrequently' helps a lot. Having said that I'm doing quite a lot of bluffing. I'm finding CRing flops with equity instead of cbetting into ranges and flops that can obviously call 2 (say, J86r holding Q9) just works a lot better. Especially with reads on how polarised their flop 'stabbing' ranges are.

 So, no major problems right now. But important I write these essays to make sure it stays that way ............

No comments: