Friday 21 October 2011

Thoughts/ update

Since I mainly blog when I'm getting beat I thought I'd throw in a random update and some thoughts. Still winning well...... I now have a 24k hand sample since I resume 4 tabling with my new approach, and results are decent. I know some stat geeks who read this are interested in stats and stuff so thought I'd post em:



My day to day vip, pfr and 3bet are kind of funny though. I never feel like I change much, but looking at the end of each day I range from having played 22/18 to 36/32. Trend is definitely getting looser and looser though. If anyone would like to comment on any stats that seem out of the ordinary then feel welcome.

I got sorted out with a 60% rb deal on iPoker and was planning to move. The more poker sob stories I read though, the more I just feel safe with Stars. Stars has had it's disaster and came out the other side still completely solvent. You also know that if any site is going to give a fuck about bots, it's going to be Stars, a 'proper' company. Overall I just feel much happier here I think .......so I'm probably staying put for a while.

So, managed to scrape my bankroll up to $12k again. $2k withdrawl for next month's living leaves me with $10k. Kinda torn whether to carry on 200nl this month, or just take the plunge and hit 400nl. Hmm, seems like I put stuff like this off. Overall I feel not so challenged at 200nl right now, but any sort of 2-4 downswing is gonna kill me atm so maybe I'll wait and see how the month ends up panning out at 200nl then make the switch.

That's it really.

No comments: