Friday 9 March 2012

March Update


Started well then had a rough few days. EV results are still fine, I'm self limited to 200nl for this month.... but I realised that I need to buck up my ideas. That emo blog I always end up writing, stressing concentration and stuff like that FROM NOW ON, well I usually have to be stuck $7k for the month before I write it. Then I win $6k back and pat myself on the back.

So I'm writing it now instead, I've gotten a little too pedestrian in my approach to poker. Often just sitting down and playing without thinking through my recent leaks, or my approach for today, or new conscious incompetencies that I need to think about, etc. So I need to start taking every session seriously again, starting with this one in a minute. I do think I'm playing ok for the most part, but if I get complacent I can feel it slipping away.

No comments: