Sunday 31 January 2010

February.....

Ok, so for hopefully the last time I've re-learned that blogging and focussing and reviewing my small but sweet sessions are the keys to success. I'm pretty excited and motivated for the fresh start of February now.

Lessons learned, the plan is to play 4-5 short sessions per day... then, review them, play a game of FIFA or something, rinse, repeat. I'm definitely weaker in long sessions, I get both winners tilt when im 2k up and losers tilt when I'm $1k down. The start of every session is the time I'm most focussed, so without a good reason I'll be strictly doing < 1 hour sessions.

So, I think everything's in place to do a > $20k month. What I need is relentless focus on what matters....

Going to play session 1 now. What I need to avoid creeping in is RE spots, and I need to focus on timing, not rewarding the nit, and being creative wherever possible.

dan

2 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Good luck in Feb. If I don't finally win $20k again this month I'm going to cry and shot "FML" from the rooftops because life is so unfair.

Chris said...

I'd like not to lose 20k this month ty pls. Good luck to all of us!