Thursday 28 January 2010

Session 5

Hands: 674
Net: $1407

Total No. Stacks Lost: 5
Stacks Lost To Bad Play: 2
Stacks Lost To Definite Coolers: 2
Stacks Lost To Suckouts: 1

RE- 4
TIMING- 8
CREATIVITY- 6- brain not quite in gear
KNOW MY OPPONENT- 4- bad bad calls from unknowns
PF GAMEFLOW- 8
FEEL COMPETITIVE- 8

Bad session on the whole. I decided to start breaking down the stacks I lose in a session so I know I'm not clouding my judgement when it comes to analysing sessions. The coolers were bottom set on a monotone board for 100bbs and KK vs AA PF. The suckout was the flopped nut flush VS top set that made quads on the turn.

The two bad play ones though were pretty bad, and they came from forgetting REVERSE EQUITY and KNOW MY OPPONENT. Jesus, if I just remembered these things I'd do ok. Mild mild tilt was definitely involved which is sad, though at least I just about stuck to my $1k stop loss.

Session 6 coming up...

No comments: