Wednesday 14 April 2010

Bad Session

Ok, I really need a total re-focus on the mental side. I played a session last night, and right from the off I was really tired and light headed. I really needed to sleep first, but of course I played 'cos I needed to put in more hands and I had plans for later.

I think I need to stop having plans for later, either that, or stop doing stuff during the day that isn't playing poker/ sleeping/ thinking about poker.

So anyway, despite being totally knackered, despite the screen swimming in front of me, I played and lost a load. For some reason, I convinced myself that I'm still +EV in that state. Blatently, I'm not.

Signs are going up reminding myself what an idiot it makes me playing in that condition. It has to be the number 1 goal in any session that I start the session feeling fully awake and concentrated.

Is all.

No comments: