Monday 10 September 2012

Quick goals blog

................

Been struggling the past 3 days or so, I've been feeling terrible (physically), lethargic, energyless, unable to concentrate etc. Along with a few other symptoms I feel like there's definitely something wrong, but on the other hand I realised that with all my life upheaval my diet's been really bad of late. So starting tonight I'm sorting that out........ it'll be at least a week before I notice the difference though.

In the meantime, I've cured today's lack of energy by having a double strength coffee and a shower. I'm actually ready to kill someone, so a few session goals to help me do that.


1) Understand the player, look at this stats and tendencies and get a picture for how he thinks. Put myself in his shoes, see what he is seeing and what exactly he's going to do with this information.
2) Trust instincts always, this means instincts >> what is standard/ acceptable. If it means, for example, folding an overpair on the flop in a 3bet pot then so be it, my instincts are 99.99% accurate!
3) Time on decisions.
4) If downswing variance happens, so be it, expect it and be happy :-)

dan

No comments: