Thursday 13 September 2012

Sanity Blog

Had a day of yesterday and got drunk again, weee. Aim of today is to clear my head and start playing poker good again. My mind does feel a little clearer today, I've looked at lots of other people's hands and actually had opinions on them. I'm going to start off playing a 15 minute 200nl session and reviewing it here. Then hopefully a sweat from dodgeball, make some leggo lites that Matt needs and then do the narration for a vid thats out on Monday (I recorded the footage when I was killing it so no worries there).

So yeah, update to follow in 15 minutes. Goals:

Relax!
Time on decisions.
Trust instincts.
Don't get frustrated.
Try to get a feel for each player.


____________________________________-----------------------------___________________

Lost money but played ok and felt good.

http://weaktight.com/5005478 - I never do this. I did it today 'cos he opens 80% here and is relatively 4bet happy. Luckily I remembered why I never do it.......... basically I'm a level behind here, his level and that of the 'good' 200nl regs is to know they open super wide and therefore not have super unbalanced 4bet bluffing ranges when they know people are going to be 5bet jamming as a bluff often enough. The level I should be on is 3bet fold playable postflop hands VS him a ton. Doing this I also avoid all variance, weeee.

Is about the only interesting hand actually. Plan today is to eat well, shower, and play a much longer session and see how it goes.

No comments: