Thursday 2 September 2010

Couple of bad sessions- my fault

Dropped $2k in around 1000 hands in two sessions. In the first session, I had a fish who jammed AK into me on 8765 for 150bbs VS my 9 catch a set in a 3bet pot for 250bbs to my QQ, I couldn't fold. Then this http://weaktight.com/2634667 sent me into a whirl of tilt and I should've snap quit but ended up losing a whole lot more.

Then I went and had an argument IRL. Then I did Shootah's coaching, it pissed me off 'cos I ask them not to use Teamviewer every week cos it doesn't work in Euroland, but they did again and I couldn't be bothered to get all 6 people to log off again and load up mikogo just to watch some 100nl Rush sweat. It also pissed me off that he kept referring to a 'high stakes' group, that had Nikolak and other assorted 5-10+ guys in it, and I was wasting my time and $2k sweating 50nl and 100nl guys when I had specifically asked to be included in said group. Anyway, suffice I was life tilted.

So then I went and played again, with no blogging and in hindsight no care. It was the kind of tilty session that you don't realise is happening. I thought I was doing fine, maybe 200 or so up. I checked HEM, and I was stuck $1200. I quit.

Hopefully this blog post acts as a soother. There's a chance I'm still life tilted though I'm not sure. Clear headedness is really important to me, I basically don't have a B game, it's A or Z.

So I'm going to play now anyway and see how things are. I'll have a 'moronic move' stoploss though.

dan

2 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

I don't have much to say except this blog rocks and keep it up!

Ian Little said...

Teamviewer does work here for me, and usually better than Mikogo (ie. less stress on the bandwidth). Are you and your group using the same version of TV?