Thursday 23 September 2010

Good Day (+edit to include video news)


Funny sort of day. I've been judging myself as of late strictly on red line winnings, as they're usually a pretty good barometer of how well I'm playing. Today I just couldn't get anything going, but just won stack after stack.

This is obviously God sending me my EPT buyin. For the first time this year my BR has surpassed $30k (currently at 32.5) and I feel pretty happy about that, feels like 5 minutes ago I was down to my last 3k again.

Anyway, I really want to play the EPT, but have two issues. The first is that I still want to sell action, I should be able to do that fairly easily on Leggo.

The second is that I've been waiting on this £4k withdrawl from AP for like forever. They keep telling me next day blah blah, but basically I need to get another £5k now before Monday and it's not likely to happen. Er, so I need to find cash from someone, (edit just asked in UB thread, so we'll see).

Cool hand of the day:


$2/$4 No Limit Holdem • 5 Players • AbsolutePoker

Generated by weaktight.com.

UTGDUSHELOV$806.20
COSCHINJA$533.77
BTNGROGHEADFLOW$800
SBBRINKS111$706
BBSTAROFZIPORI$646.10
  • Pre-Flop ($6, 5 players)Hero is BTN
  • dK hT
1 fold, SCHINJA raises to $12, GROGHEADFLOW raises to $40, 1 fold, STAROFZIPORI calls $36, SCHINJA folds
  • Flop ($94, 2 players)
  • dT s9 d5
STAROFZIPORI checks, GROGHEADFLOW bets $50, STAROFZIPORI calls $50
  • Turn ($194, 2 players)
  • sA
STAROFZIPORI checks, GROGHEADFLOW checks
  • River ($194, 2 players)
  • c4
STAROFZIPORI checks, GROGHEADFLOW bets $144, STAROFZIPORI goes all-in $556.10, GROGHEADFLOW calls $412.10
  • Final Pot: $1,306.20
  • GROGHEADFLOW shows
  • dKhT
  • STAROFZIPORI shows
  • d4d6
  • GROGHEADFLOW wins $1,302.70 (net +$656.60)
  • STAROFZIPORI lost $646.10
  • SCHINJA lost $12




Oh and Dodgy asked me to make a video. I did so, the other day, I'm just starting it uploading now (4.42am) before going to bed. I don't want to post the link here, but if you want to take a look then aim or skype or pm me and I'll send the link. It's with audio, though more of a ramble rather than anything else.

Is all, Dan

4 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Your red line sucks, I don't really want this video anymore. If you feel like sending it anyway then ship me the link on Facebook if you don't see me on AIM. I'm down in London for the weekend from later on so I won't be around on AIM much.

Patrick said...

Hey,
nice things are going well for you, just a tip, sell % with markup!
GL @ EPT

Struiks said...

Can I add you on skype? Im interested in your video :-)

ngusarb said...

Hello Dan
its Nikolay
can you send me link to you video on Ngusarb@mail.ru?Or should i add you on skype?