Wednesday 15 December 2010

400nl Again.......

Going to play a session now, then break down various aspects of it. In particular I want to focus on villain's ranges in certain spots, how it affects their overall game, and how it weakens them in certain areas.

Inexplicably, my default read on a lot of FTP regs is still a little hazy. Just writing notes doesn't do it justice, I should be doing proper analysis of their tendencies and then making sure I understand the strategy implications, and then studying it hard enough to make sure that what I've learned has been committed to memory.

The other thing I want to concentrate on is big pots. Bit of a generalisation you might say, but currently I'm winning at default by virtue of all small pots, and then leaking a ton of money once the pot goes beyond a certain size.

Decent analysis of this session to follow.........


No comments: