Thursday 22 May 2014

Thoughts

I felt quite overwhelmed during the last session, basically felt as though my mental bandwidth was stretched to breaking point. I know enough from MGOP that the reason this happens is changing up too much all at once. I was being too 'intense' in each and every hand, rather than autopiloting plenty of hands until at least the flop.

Watching the 1-2 Sauce vid was good for me, although he undoubtedly played way more standard than he ordinarily would, what I loved is how much he just snap gave up no equity spots, or spots where his range was clearly inferior to his opponents', especially while the pot was tiny.

Mixing it with my own approach, it's clear that yes I want to be close to the most aggressive reg in the games, but simply pick the spots a whole lot better.

No comments: