Monday 21 November 2011

Comeback

Without checking my results for the past 10 days or so I knew I'd done ok. I caught a glimpse of my BR last night while I was regging (and failing at) tournys so I thought I may as well go the whole hog. Here's my month now ..........


The lowpoint was stuck $5.3k, so thrilled to be back into the black. I know myself pretty well, and without posting this and having some sort of 'closure' to the heater I'd start playing really bad. Ridiculous things go through my head like, 'hmm well it's my turn to lose now anyway'........ and sometimes I feel very guilty about running over EV. C'est ridicule !

So 11 days left of November, I'm going to do the same thing and just not check my overall results. Instead I'll post a daily blog with the day's hands and results and have pure focus on winning 'today' again. Forget all that's gone before is my most important thing.

If anyone has any hands etc please send me them in skype, I am always happy to answer or discuss.

dan

1 comment:

Zaza said...

nice comeback!!keep it up