Saturday 20 April 2013

Movin On Up

I feel in a good place at the moment to give myself 5 BIs back at 200nl. I've been playing well at 100, and my mental side has improved to the point that I know what to expect at 200, know the risks involved, and will have acceptance if it all goes pear shaped.

I need to do this properly though, so my first few sessions will be followed by some rigorous session reviews to talk over technical and maybe mental adjustments.

My cbetting has dropped a ton again, so need to keep an eye on that, especially IP. It's probably only a small mistake to cbet too much IP, and a small mistake to cbet too little OOP.

PF at 200, people are just run over less often, so I'm going to be 3betting a bit less and also flat some big pairs to raise flops and cultivate the spaz image that I think is so necessary at 200 down.

Review to follow........!

No comments: