Monday 8 February 2010

Session 17

Hands: 885
Net: $1681

Total No. Stacks Lost: 8
Stacks Lost To Bad Play: 4
Stacks Lost To Definite Coolers: 4

RE- 3
TIMING- 3
CREATIVITY-2
KNOW MY OPPONENT- 1
PF GAMEFLOW- 2
FEEL COMPETITIVE- 3

Like, the lowest of the low in terms of effort and attainment. I was completely awful, right from my initial attitude, to my play, to my bluff raising Z8ldred on the river. Seriously, Z8ELDRED!!! Sure I got coolered a bit, but I literally gave away $1800 and it could've been much much worse.

Guess I got a little complacent? Who knows. I need to get back to small small sessions, with the only goal of the session being to get through it while maintaining all the things I grade/10 in the list above.

Session 18 coming up, and I'll review it straight afterwards. Regardless of $ amount I intend to play well.

dan

No comments: