Wednesday 4 August 2010

Adfjdskfdskfeokmlf,dsfls,dfdsf Obv

I only blog when I'm losing......... this pattern of losing is a verrrry familiar one. I go away for a few days, I come home, I load up some tables, I find games are starting around me.....

Then I run way below EV, irrationally my confidence disappears, I start playing RIDICULOUSLY.

***** Hand History for Game 118518840 ***** (Absolute)
$600.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, August 04, 05:52:36 ET 2010
Table SUFFOLK (Real Money)
Seat 1 is the button
Seat 1: OURRR ( $682.45 USD )
Seat 2: HAMAZRIYA3 ( $816.40 USD )
Seat 3: GROGHEADFLOW ( $600.00 USD )
Seat 4: BEARWOLFE ( $600.00 USD )
Seat 6: CRATERING ( $621.70 USD )
HAMAZRIYA3 posts small blind [$3.00 USD].
GROGHEADFLOW posts big blind [$6.00 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to GROGHEADFLOW [ 9c Th ]
BEARWOLFE folds
CRATERING folds
OURRR folds
HAMAZRIYA3 calls [$3.00 USD]
GROGHEADFLOW checks RAISE PF
** Dealing Flop ** [ 4d, Ad, 9h ]
HAMAZRIYA3 checks
GROGHEADFLOW bets [$8.00 USD]
HAMAZRIYA3 raises [$30.00 USD] FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLD
GROGHEADFLOW calls [$22.00 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Ts ]
HAMAZRIYA3 bets [$80.00 USD]
GROGHEADFLOW calls [$80.00 USD] UR GONNA GET WHAT U DESERVE
** Dealing River ** [ 2h ]
HAMAZRIYA3 bets [$160.00 USD]
GROGHEADFLOW raises [$484.00 USD] OMG WTF WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!?????????
HAMAZRIYA3 calls [$324.00 USD]
GROGHEADFLOW shows [9c, Th ]
HAMAZRIYA3 shows [4s, Ac ]
HAMAZRIYA3 wins $1196.50 USD from main pot

Get the idea?

So from scratch again, here goes.... about to play a session, I'll discuss the interesting hands in this blog and hopefully the thinking and writing process will help kick start this month.

Playing session now.........

Ok $1k below EV again, but $1k in winnings anyway.

Hand 1: I still don't fold when facing a villain who is capable at least 1/1000 times of spazzing, and only reps a few sets:


Hand 2: Especially when villain can't otherwise value bet... I don't mind this but :-( anyway



It's 4am, but having played such a decent session and in the right frame of mind I want to push on and get this month back in the green. I'll post if anything interesting happens.

2 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Hand 1 is weird. Usually I give an absolute ton of respect to a call flop raise turn line from a donk. He didn't min raise which I guess means he's less strong than that line, but I'd probably end up folding somewhere here without a read that he's a spazz.

Hand 2 - I used to check call a lot in these spots and it basically got me into these spots where it was really hard to make a good decision either way. I've started just betting more now, in fact I probably prefer value betting the flop and check calling the turn if you're going to play bluff catcher. He'll call the flop with loads of worse hands than yours, and then he'll probably only fire one as a bluff (most don't seem to fire two still once you check the turn).

Hand 3 - Are you 4-bet calling preflop? I don't like that here as even if he shoves 75o he has great equity. 100bb deep I'm fine with jamming if he 3-bets 18% or something, here I just call or fold (probably call). I wish I could call as well as you postflop!

Chris said...

Hand 1 i'd never fold on the turn against Charlie. Ever.

Hand 2: Having called 3 streets here with a hand that weak in about 3 years.

Hand 3: Wtf are you doing.