Wednesday 11 August 2010

Session 8

Hands: 311
Net: $678

Stacked some fish and semi fish 3 or 4 times in fairly standardish spots. One fish in particular I had really good betsizing and tendency tells and was able to make some fairly big calls and folds.


I'll forgive carrotsnake this one http://weaktight.com/2540965 , but I'd still rather play his hand as the top of my CC range on a board with made straights possible than I would CR it, but it can't be that bad.

I beat myself up most this session for this river decision:


He'd been fast playing everything, and also donked shoved the nuts the one time he rivered it. Given this, although he can have some 7x most of his range is Tx. Funnily enough I just stoved it, and against what I perceive as his calling or raising range given tendencies I'm exactly 50%.

equity win tie pots won pots tied
Hand 0: 50.000% 44.44% 05.56% 24 3.00 { QcTs }
Hand 1: 50.000% 44.44% 05.56% 24 3.00 { ATs, KTs, QTs, JTs, T8s+, 87s, ATo, KTo, QTo, JTo, T8o+, 87o }

So I hate myself less.

dan

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'd probably lead in carrots shoes. But you dislike his line yet you do the reverse of it. How many bluffs are you re-raising on this flop? How much of your range is flatting a check raise? How much is re-raising for value?

In theory I can check raise you on all co-ordinated boards and tripple barrel off on correct cards since you are playing your entire range face up.