Saturday 30 October 2010

Time to MTFU

I think I'm ready to man up and play FT 400nl. My results at 200nl on FT haven't been stellar if you look at the EV line, but (and I know everyone says this), I've literally given away about $2k through experimenting, ridic spaz plays, not paying enough attention, playing longer than 55 minutes, etc.

There's a chance I might lose motivation if I don't step up soon, so I've decided that's what I'm doing.

It needs doing properly though.......

Ok so until at least the first 10k hands I'll be 6 tabling. This means a 33% reduction in my 200nl hourly, but then a doubling through the doubling of stakes. Throw in playing much better with 6 tables, mad strict controls on session length, and I hope to do ok.

I don't really have any technical flaws that jump out on me right now. Maybe 3bet/5betting too light actually, I seem to have got away with a lot of those lately.

So I'll be reviewing all my sessions there until I'm in a groove.... if I drop $4k or something I'll drop back to 200nl, but having got my BR back to $17k it's wasted having like 85bis for 200nl when I think my current edge is pretty decent.

So session review to follow........ dan

1 comment:

Martin said...

GL!! shut those haters up