Saturday 27 March 2010

Leaks Leaks Leaks




Man, sometimes it's like I just can't help myself! I need need need to stop this PF habit of completely spewing money left right and centre. Example hand today, 200bbs deep. It goes raise, call, cold 4bet from super tight guy, for some fuckin reason I cold call the 4bet in the SB with AKo, original raiser jams (over the 4bet and my cold 4bet). Like, wtf did I think he had? Obv I call. GUESS HIS HAND. (fwiw, it wasn't AA, and I was extremely fortunate to be only up against KK).

I was on tilt at the time, but again no reason to be. I lost with KK on the flop to a NFD+ over. I wasn't even a favourite, and he played it fine. Next thing I 4bet shove 33 OTB to a bb 3bet, and then misclick 3bet T9o to $422 and run into AK.

The only goal, and I mean the only goal of this 2 hour session coming up, is to not spew PF once. Not once.

Is all.

No comments: