Monday 1 March 2010

March Now

I haven't played at all in the last 3-4 days. Fear of destroying the fragile month of Feb perhaps, who knows. Right now it seems like groundhog day, I write a blogpost on the first of every month being all like 'woo fresh start', then I lose my focus at some point and everything crumbles.

I do feel like this time is a little different. After the $8.5k day drop of last month I did a lot of introspection; reverted to 4 tables and short sessions, made clear headedness a prerequisite of being able to play, and since then I've been very consistent in how I've performed and in my results.

There's no reason I can't continue doing this in March. For the most part, this will be on AP, but someone did just violate my AP PTR wall with 'lol, couldnt hack FTP' or something like that, and that kind of thing annoys me, so at some point I need to get back on there........ for now though I'm not allowing such distractions to come between me and how I need this month to go.

dan

2 comments:

flaviusO said...

ship a 100k month!!!

Chris said...

Good luck in March.