Sunday 28 March 2010

Shock Realisation

I just watched an old video of mine, and started reading my old blogs from last August. What I discovered has shocked me, I have become much much worse at poker. My analysis at the time is on a much much higher level than at current, and I'm sat here reading through thinking like *wow* on tons of stuff. Tons of insighful and original stuff I just don't even think of or factor in any more is just rolling off my tongue.

How the hell can I have regressed so much? This is for sure, I need to read all that stuff and try to get somewhere back near that level........

Edit: Just started to play a session, I'm excited. Example, I'm seeing OPTIONS in this spot, where previously I would've seen only one......... it just takes a bit of lateral thinking, can you see why?

$2/$4 No Limit Holdem • 6 Players

Generated by weaktight.com.

UTGSYKO10$451.30
UTG+1CATWOTISADOG$844.50
COOMARLITTLE$363.17
BTNRE_MOGUL$428.10
SBIAMMAVERICK$962.35
BBBJFREEBIRD$819.20
  • Pre-Flop ($6, 6 players)Hero is UTG+1
  • d4 h4
1 fold, CATWOTISADOG raises to $14, OMARLITTLE calls $14, RE_MOGUL raises to $58, IAMMAVERICK calls $56, 1 fold, CATWOTISADOG calls $44, OMARLITTLE folds
  • Flop ($192, 3 players)
  • c7 d7 dA
IAMMAVERICK checks, CATWOTISADOG checks, RE_MOGUL bets $120, IAMMAVERICK folds
  • Final Pot: $312

1 comment:

Julian said...

Quite frankly I can't.