Monday 29 March 2010

Today's Session Plan

I've spent about 2 hours reading all my old blogs. What this has illustrated to me is not that the games have got tougher in the last 6 months or whatever, but that my overall thinking has completely failed me. This isn't to say I can't get it back.

I probably blame studying too much of what other people think. All my old blog stuffs were original and interesting thoughts of mine, about 3 levels higher than the stuff I churn out into my blogs today, and frankly 6 levels higher than the stuff you read in a 2p2 or Leggo forum.

So I started dicking around with everyone again. That hand yesterday I called his flop bet, which he'll always be making with air given we both have a face up pocket pair. He also bet a 'fold please' amount. So, I called his flop bet, and when he checked the turn I shoved on the A77 K K river and he folded.

I need to think outside the box more, in a nutshell

No comments: