Friday 26 March 2010

Session 5

All my goals were fine, ie always repping tons of hands, not spewing PF. I did completely butcher one hand where I played AKs on JTxss like the nuts, bet calling the flop and c-calling the turn, but meh. I also got a little aggro OOP vs non-folders that didn't work out, so this is something I'm going to have to keep an eye on.

After ranting about draws, I probably butchered this one. This is exactly what I'm talking about, I should either just call once and give up, or raise give up. How would you play it?

$2/$4 No Limit Holdem • 5 Players

Generated by weaktight.com.

UTGINSUREME$1,182.25
COTHEGENERAL14$812
BTNHILLARY_BLUF$828.50
SBCATWOTISADOG$1,550.10
BBCDCLOMAN$432.50
  • Pre-Flop ($6, 5 players)Hero is SB
  • s9 s8
INSUREME calls $4, 1 fold, HILLARY_BLUF raises to $20, CATWOTISADOG calls $18, 1 fold, INSUREME calls $16
  • Flop ($64, 3 players)
  • c2 cT hJ
CATWOTISADOG checks, INSUREME checks, HILLARY_BLUF bets $44, CATWOTISADOG calls $44, INSUREME folds
  • Turn ($152, 2 players)
  • c4
CATWOTISADOG checks, HILLARY_BLUF checks
  • River ($152, 2 players)
  • h2
CATWOTISADOG bets $75
  • Final Pot: $227

1 comment:

Chris said...

I bluff the turn and river. Basically you bet the turn with the intention of setting up a river bluff.