Sunday 19 February 2012

Session 16


Very happy with PF, made one small mistake I think that I'll get to in the first hand.

http://weaktight.com/4391394 - 3bets 13% btn-co, but small sample basically 1/8 occurrences. PF mistake was making the 4bet a mite too small, we're 125 bbs deep and with my whole range needs to discourage flats for the most part. The turn spot is annoying, I feel he can have KQ a lot, QQ and KK sometimes, and value VS JJ etc gets pretty thin. If I check and he bets $155, what then?

http://weaktight.com/4391404 - a Supernova reg. I know this probably wasn't his finest hour, but Jesus Christ!

http://weaktight.com/4391409 - same lol reg

http://weaktight.com/4391406 - if I'm him I 3bet flop or check shove turn. Don't let a good player play perfectly on the river. Or bink perfectly for that matter.

I didn't really lose any hands. Playing well PF will do that for you. Didn't have to flat 4bets either. Still concentrating hard on PF this next session as it's not completely all automatic for me yet..........

1 comment:

DODGYKEN said...

AA - This spot seems awful as you have just over pot left. If you bet his getting in range most likely beats yours, if you check you give free cards and allow him to bluff/value bet decently. I think for this reason we should be betting more on the flop to allow a 3/4 pot turn bet. As played I think I'd probably just bet and call the rest off - he'll have KJ/KTs sometimes, he'll have turned a Q sometimes, and with all those draws out he might be able to look us up light. We'd want to jam with a draw too so betting AA probably works for the balance there. But yeah, set up the turn psr to be better for us.

9Qs - Yeah his turn play sucks. I know we get lucky and hit the flush, but say we raise a set and he 3-bets well I think we should flat the flop there too. It's another one of those spots I've mentioned where we're giving them chance to make more mistakes. It's really tough for him OOP in a spot like this.

QJs - This guy needs to learn about inflection points.

64s - As does this guy.